Welcome to HNHS
25 days ago
Russ Degitz, Principal
James Bragg, Assistant Principal
Jami Craft, Dean of Students
Rod Richison, Dean of Students
Tiffanney Drummond, CTE Director
Kris Teusch, Athletic Director
1st Bell - 7:40 AM
Tardy Bell - 7:45 AM
Dismissal - 3:05 PM
Early Dismissal - 2:12 PM
Main Office: 260-356-6104 x 0
Main Fax: 260-358-2210
Attendance Office: 260-356-6104 x 1004
Attendance Fax: 260-358-2208
Athletic Hotline: 260-358-2209
Athletic Fax: 260-356-3469
Guidance Office: 260-356-6104 x 1005
Special Services Office: 260-356-6104 x 1008
Adult Education (IMPACT) Office: 888-349-0250 x 251
- Annual Performance Report
- Bullying Forms
- Current School Board Meeting Agenda
- School Board Election Information
- Huntington County Community Learning Center
- Latch Key Program Request for Proposals
- For Parents
- Printable Calendars
2 months ago
All returning students need to be registered online for the 2016-2017 school year! New students can be registered at their new school. Call the school for more information.
* Please note that the registration system does not work well on cell phones.
2. Click on the InfoSnap Student Registration link on the bottom left side. This will begin the registration for the student you have selected in PowerSchool, if you have more than one.
3. Registration will not be complete until all questions are answered. You can return to InfoSnap to complete the registration.
4. Registration is complete when all required fields are completed and you have digitally signed the registration. You will not be able to go back into the registration and make changes.
5. Go back to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and select the next student in your account and click the InfoSnap link.