2 days ago
Due to school cancellation on Tuesday, January 12, 2016, school will now be in session on Thursday, February 18, 2016.
2016 - 2017 Kindergarten Information
Online registration will begin March 1 for all incoming kindergarten students. Please register your next year kindergarten student online during March so that schools can send a personal invitation to Kindergarten Orientation.
Watch for the registration link to appear here on March 1!
Kindergarten Orientation Dates
Andrews - April 21
Flint Springs - April 26
Lancaster - April 21
Lincoln - May 3
Northwest - April 21
Roanoke April 14
Salamonie - April 27
Welcome to HNHS
3 days ago
Chad Daugherty, Principal
James Bragg, Assistant Principal
Jami Craft, Dean of Students
Jim Hittler, Dean of Students
Tiffanney Drummond, CTE Director
Kris Teusch, Athletic Director
1st Bell - 7:40 AM
Tardy Bell - 7:45 AM
Dismissal - 3:05 PM
Early Dismissal - 2:12 PM
Main Office: 260-356-6104 x 0
Main Fax: 260-358-2210
Attendance Office: 260-356-6104 x 1004
Attendance Fax: 260-358-2208
Athletic Hotline: 260-358-2209
Athletic Fax: 260-356-3469
Guidance Office: 260-356-6104 x 1005
Special Services Office: 260-356-6104 x 1008
Adult Education Office: 260-356-6104 x 1500
Adult Education Hotline: 260-356-2858
Adult Education Fax: 260-358-2252
Here Comes the Bus!
2 days ago
Now available to parents and guardians of
Huntington County Community School Corporation students
• View the real-time location of your child’s bus.
• Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
• Receive push notifications or email alerts.
• Send your child to the bus stop at the right time, every time.
How to get started:
1. From a computer, visit herecomesthebus.com
2. Click the Sign Up Today! button.
3. Enter school code 77459 and click “Next” followed by “Confirm”.
4. Complete the “User Profile” box.
5. Under “My Students,” click “Add.” Enter your child’s last name and student number. You can locate the student number in PowerSchool next to your student’s name. You will need the whole 9 digit number.
6. Once you confirm your information, you’re ready to begin using Here Comes the Bus!
Watch Live Athletic Events at HNHS
HNHS Weekly Bulletin
2016-2017 Program of Studies Guide
February 18 - Regular School Day
History of HNHS
Class of 2016